Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lost Finale

Ok I do not like Jack with the beard- not a good look!

Look at Laura beating up Charlie....oh now Patch doesn't trust Ben...there is going to be a mutiny!!

Oh no they got captured...Jin was not a good shot- they should have used Sawyer

Oh god Laura now has the most horrid arms I've ever seen- she has gotten quite haggaard with age

Poor Bernard- he should not have been left behind...he's old and scared!

I hope they kill Kate- I cannot deal with her anymore. Yes Kate I'm sure you alone can save them...

Oh there is so going to be a mutiny- cyclops is totally going to get rid of the jammed signal! Oh and Ben- kill your daughter...god she is so freakin annoying

Stop being mean to Hurley about his size!! Poor Hurley! I hope he saves the day...with his Volkswagon

Locke's alive! I knew it! Time for the confrontatition with Jack! But he's paralyzed again...interesting twist! No! Don't kill yourself! What?! Now Walt is back!?

Jack is kissing Juliette but telling Kate he loves her?! Yuck.

I wonder if Ben is telling the truth...if there will be a third party that comes in that makes the castaways join forces with the others?

Now this is why I DESPISE Jack...he claims he's a leader but he maks all the wrong decisions...why do these people follow this idiot!?

I bet when they enter Good Vibrations it will flood the station.

Of course they are still alive! I mean they have to be! And of course Hurley saved the day! Awesome!! I knew it- I knew he'd get the van! Wow I did not expect Sawyer to just shoot him.

I didn't believe him- Sawyer. So macho

After all that Charlie dies! Why didn't he leave and close the door?! Oh no they killed Charlie- this is quite the bad death!!

I bet Desmond gets back to the beach in time to message them that Naomi is a traitor...maybe they will all band together

Again- note how Jack is trusting the wrong person! Jack never knews what he is doing! Go Locke! Kill him! Dudes- this is bad!

Jack and Kate knew each other from before?!!? What now?!!? He wanted it to crash!? So why is he trying to get off the plane!? Is this a scene from the future?!!? What the hell!? This makes no bloody sense to me...other than they are saying they should not be rescued...

No comments: