Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lost Spoiler

So I had heard this a few months ago but completely forgot about it amidst all of my emotions with Locke getting shot. Last night I was so frenzied wondering where he was. Then I remembered a spoiler I read. In the finale there will be a showdown between Locke and Jack. I'm guessing it'll be about sending a signal for rescue. But at this point Locke will be alive.

I am now watching the Lost answers show with the producers and I have to say I am pretty excited about this! I mean I am an avid reader of both Kristin Veitch and Michael Ausiello who constantly rave about Damon Lindelof- he is like a celebrity to me! I'm so excited to watch these two talk- to come out of the JJ Abrams shadow.

Ok so far this show is fantastic- way better than a normal recap show. They are explaining all the stories and giving answers. They aren't talking around things- if you haven't watched Lost but are interested in it I highly recommend this show!

Oh they just confirmed that Ben killed Locke because he is a threat to his supremacy..I really hope Locke doesn't die. They also just confirmed that they are not in purgatory- they are alive and breathing.

I just clued into who the girl who points the gun at Charlie is- she's the psycho Laura from 90210 who was fighting with Brenda to be Maggie the cat and accused Steve of rape.



Just a little Sawyer for Sara- enjoy!

No comments: