Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lost

Ok I've heard there will be quite a few deaths before the end of the season- I say kill Jack!

Oh so this is a Charlie flashback- he'll probably die at the end of this episode. That is my prediction.

Oh it's Rose and Bernard- I thought they disappeared! We haven't seen them all year.

I like a storyline about a desperate society using someone for a suicide mission because they feel they have no other chance for survival...just makes you think...

Anyways, is that a new tattoo on Jack's inner arm? I don't remember it before.

Oh this Charlie stuff is making me upset- I'm going to freakin cry...that stuff with Hurley was sad. Wait a minute- what the hell happened to Locke?!! Is he alive/!? Will he come to help them?!?!

Ok now it's making me think of the 5 greatest moments of my life...that's hard...that might be a post later...

Oh I"m glad Desmond is doing it since I have no emotional attachment to him. Why the hell did Charlie just do that?! He wants to die that badly? Take off your clothes- clothes slow you down! Everyone knows that! Jesus that's a deep dive- I so would not make it. Oh there's air inside- that is so exciting...although I don't get how there is air inside...there will probably be some other that will kill him inside! Oh yup- there they are!

No comments: