Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Office

Oh poor Toby alone with his little hat- not getting to see Pam in a two piece..

14 strangers who work together- hehe!

I love the randomness of this show- Creed going and catching a fish with his bare hands- hehe! classic

I would rather work for an upturned broom with a bucket for a head than work for somebody else in this office besides myself- game on!- Stanley

It's all about taking points away from the whitey- Stanley
I thought I might die, on beach day- Jim

I think I might try girls for a while- Angela thinks I can cross over, we'll see- Oscar

Andy floating across the lake in his sumo outfit- hehe!

Holy revealing Batman. This is an awkward moment- I called off my wedding because of you! Wow- in front of Karen!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I love Toby's hat!!!!!! Andy floating in the lake was amazing!!! I'm proud of Pam for being honest and all but it was so awkward that it was in front of the group!

Anonymous said...

Okay I kind of loved every character in this show tonight except Michael (obviously, he's supposed to be unlikeable...it's actually awesome that he's such a tool). I love that some of the smaller characters got good parts, too bad Toby wasn't in it, but I guess that would have been too much storyline for one show if he had come out with his feelings for Pam.