Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Office

Michael sold his condo on ebay?! For 80% what he paid- oh god this is funny!

I love Angela and Dwight's foreplay- it just so creepy and weird it's sexy!

HAHA!! Dwight is using one of those dirtbag forearm builders that I was talking about today! It's what Fred Savage used in that made for tv movie when he was the abusive boyfriend and slit DJ Tanner's throat....ok back to the Office

Swing low sweet chariots! haha!

I am sooo bringing my mini tape recorder the next time I make a big exit!

A Schrute buck- is that like a budget buck? Because I was the first person to ever get one of those- god I ROCK!

Did you hear that Jenna Fischer fell down a flight of stairs yesterday and fractured her back in 4 places? Poor Pam!

Oh god that ending was FANTASTIC!! It's a date! God they're cute!! Oh it wasn't the ending...are they going to change it? Ryan got the job!?!?! Ryan has an MBA? THAT WAS AWESOME! ! Poor Kelly!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I had to avoid your blog until I actually watched it - but OMG great episode. Excellent season finale, not something I can say about Grey's. Thoughts on Jim's new haircut? Me likey.

Anonymous said...

Me likey too, and that ending made ME have butterflies in my tummy, so cute. Oh and the very end part with Ryan and Kelly, LOVED IT! We knew Ryan was in business school all along but I love that they didn't say anything about him finishing or that he applied for the job...so good.