Sunday, May 13, 2007

Survivor- Finale

Go Yau!! I am scared after reading an interview with Jeff Probst that Dreamz will be in the finale- he said something about how important is a man's word.

Oh god Earl talks about cannibalism- so he won't save Yau probably. Earl and Yau are so good- I hope they don't turn on each other.

Man Earl is now backstabbing him- this is just sad.

This could be a good challenge for Yau- he is quite meticulous and patient. Go YAU!!
God who on earth would cheer for Dreamz- it makes me sick that he is even in this! GO YAU! God I got so stressed during this! YAY!!! THANK GOD!! GET RID OF DREAMZ!! Although they probably will get rid of Boo

For sure they should get rid of Dreamz- he's annoying as all hell. I kind of feel bad for Boo- I mean he might have annoyed them but he doesn't seem like a bad guy. He is far less annoying to me.

I mean why tell Dreamz they are voting him out- say give me the necklace and vote out Cassandra. I mean I appreciate that Yau was able to see that Dreamz would win- although he is so out there I wouldn't trust him. If you go back on your word you won't get the 1 million dollars.

OH MY GOD DREAMZ I HATE YOU!! He is such a little piece of trash- he gets a 60000 truck for nothing?! Yau take it back!! Vote out Cassandra!! Not my Yau!! If there is a viewer car tonight hopefully Yau will win it. What Earl?! What is wrong with you- why didn't you vote Cassandra?! You don't look trustworthy- you could have had this in the bag!

Dreamz do you seriously think you can win after that? Loser.

I think that Earl has the best shot- he was a nice guy- he strategized and he was a good player. Cassandra was just a hanger on and Dreamz was an ass

God Mookie is an idiot- Edgardo just asked the same question! I hate that he was the one I had to cheer for! Alex you are such a pompous asshole- I hate people like you. At least Dreamz is saying something true- this is a game. This isn't the real world.

Lisi is asking about shoes? Why is she against Earl? How is he a liar? These people make no sense! Greed? Lisi you would want to be there.

This should not be based on need- if it was based on need it would be all homeless people. It is based on how you played the game. Oh Yau I love you!!

This seems like it should be obvious- it should be Earl's. They didn't show any votes...I'm assuming that is because Earl got every single vote.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So Earl won??

Shauna said...

Oops I guess in my ramblings I didn't put that- yup he won. I'm pretty sure every person voted for him. Go Earl (and Yau of course!)

Unknown said...

Go Earl!!!! Way back when the show started I didn't think my pick would make it to the end! Still wish Yau Man could have made it to the final 3 - he would have won it guaranteed!