Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ugly Betty

Dorkus Interruptus...hehe!

I absolutely love the comparaison between the two weddings- classic

Oh God I've never really been a Gina Gershon fan but she is fantastic in this role...too funny!

I read a spoiler that Betty's dad was going to be killed off- I wonder how they'll do it? I'm sure in some sort of soap opera way so he can come back in the future- god I love me the camp!!

The goodbye montage with Wilhemina and Mark was fantastic...I love these two! They are up there on my list of top tv duos...they are almost at JD and Turk levels!!

Ok the ending of this show was simply amazing. I mean all of the cliffhangers- to the music of WestSide Story...genius! And they killed Santos...Santos! I totally thought it would be the father! That was pretty sad- but genius how the combined Hilda finding out and Justin dying on the stage...loved it!

No comments: