Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Veronica Mars

How can Veronica be with someone who wears a flannel shirt/! I mean I used to do that back in the day...when grunge was in it was attractive on a guy!!

Josh!! Josh!! Seriously- why did Cher let you grow such nasty facial hair/! HEHE!! I heart Paul Rudd.

Did anyone ever tell you you look like a feisty young Barbara Eden- hehe!! Chase down the inventor of ultimate frisbee..Hehe!

I drink heavily and abuse drugs...hehe! Wow Leo is looking much better...I don't remember him being this attractive...

Dude you are my ido- who are you? Wow- that was a lame old school ripoff!

Let me guess- Desmond never brought his tapes because he doesn't want to perform anymore.

Vinnie! I've missed you!!

Oh Logan- how I love you leaning! You always look sexier when you are leaning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I don't think I've loved Paul Rudd so much like EVER...even in Clueless. I love him as a wasted ex-rocker! And Shauna, I hope we're still friends after I taser you. Heehee best line ever...am using it often.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, love Paul Rudd. Also, I know you hate him, but Piz was kind of awesome this episode. And Leo....ugh yes.