Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Canada's Next Top Model

What I love about this show is that they put the skinniest girls ever in unitards and show that they have problem areas too- genius!

I am so upset that the Northern Ontario girl sucks soooo much- you would think that you would practice your walk before you went on the show!! Kori practice!!

I do NOT believe that this Steff girl has any acting experience- she is horrid!! Oh god Tara should be seen and not heard- what a horrid voice!! Horrible!

So here is my prediction- I think Kori will be in the bottom because of her walk. And Steph will be in the bottom. But I think Kori will go home.

Oh it's Steph...but makes sense- she is pretty horrid!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like the people who go on Survivor without learning how to make a fire. Come ON people, think ahead a little!