Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Canada's Next Top Model

I agree Jeanie- Tia is freakin annoying. She is bothering me and I don't have to live with her!!

Oh I can't wait to see who the "celeb" is....haha it's a degrassi kid!! Oh god if I move to Toronto I HAVE to finally see a degrassi kid- everyone has seen one but me!!

Ok he must have been told to be an ass! I mean why would you go on tv and be so rude to dumb girls/! Other than to amuse me?! The biggest question of them all- why does Marco have a pube stache!!

Oh Sinead I LOVE YOUR DRESS!! That red dress with the balloon skirt is absolutely amazing!! Oh god I hate Rebecca's hair right now- it looks even worse than when it is straight- and I think that is pretty horrid. But she is the only one who looks like the girls who are modeling and doing catwalks these days.

Oh god I hate that Cori the Northern Ontario girl is such a loser and lame...represent!

I love that the hockey team goes to visit the night that they are all fighting. Why the hell is Tia in a bikini?!?

Ok I think that Cori and Gina will be in the bottom 2- and Cori will go home....I thought a Northern girl could represent but unfortunately she is too weak!!

OH I was wrong- I totally expected Cori to go- although I did get the bottom two right

No comments: