Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Holy Babies Batman!

Yesterday celebs were popping them out like crazy!! Apart from Julia Roberts Felicity and Tiger Woods also had babies.

Felicity had a boy named River Russell Deary. I know that Russell is her maiden name so it's nice to include it as a middle name- but isn't this a bit too close to Ryder Russell Robinson!? Hopefully she cuts his hair so we'll be able to distinguish between them. Also River? Thoughts? Don't get me wrong- I loved me some River Phoenix- cried when he died and have all the magazines still from the week he died. But it is a bit crunchy...I mean what's next- Leaf?

Then Tiger Woods and his Swedish nanny had a girl- Sam Alexis. I don't understand why they didn't name her Samantha- they can call her Sam but at least she would have options with her name.

Source

No comments: