Monday, June 11, 2007

Momager

So Dina Lohan has pitched a show to the E network and it looks like it'll be picked up. It will be her as the "momager" to her 2 youngest children Cody and Ally as she tries to get them careers and into the Hollywood scene- is it just me or does this seem like we will have yet another Little Girl Lost biography coming out of this train wreck?! Except with 2 siblings this time! I mean who the hell wants to watch this idiot ruin her children!?! I mean we all know that I love me the trash tv- but I prefer to watch adults making complete asses of themselves. When it involves ruining children's lives I'm not necessarily on board.

At first I could not fathom what E was thinking- but this is the network that is producing such hits as the Simple Life and Sunset Tan...it's pretty much hit bottom of the barrel here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just praying that this show doesn't happen. That's just asking for trouble for her other kids. She's already screwed one up beyond help. And have we noticed LiLo has left rehab just as often this time as last time now? EVERY DAY?!?