Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ode to Kathy Griffin

So I kid you not the best part of being in the states was watching Kathy Griffin on Bravo...the woman kills me! I love how ridiculously honest she is about everything and how she is very aware of her status- although in my world the woman is totally A list. I think that she is so witty and funny and sarcastic...I can't believe we don't get that show here! I watched it when I woke up and was getting ready and when I was going to bed...fantastic! When she is standing outside Carnegie Hall screaming hello new york it's what's her face! I almost died! And talking about how she will never be in Vanity Fair and that's why she has a deal with Star...cuz they are her peeps....kills me! I need to start some sort of campaign to get her show here...plus I want her to be my best friend!

No comments: