Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pirate Master

So far I'm liking this show- I mean they are all taking this a bit too seriously and acting like it's reality...but I like this. It's a new concept yet it looks a lot like survivor. I just want the girl that I have in the office pool to stop bitching about the food. Alexis suck it up! I need the money!

Ok like any of those snakes are poisonous- not that I would want to go in there but they should be harmless. But as a sidenote- if I was going to go traipsing through the jungle I would totally wear a string bikini...I mean it only makes sense!!

Yay my girl wasn't chosen! She isn't going home! Excellent- hopefully she just shuts up and lies low. There is totally going to be a mutiny! Or not...I think it'll be Christian going home. Yup there he goes

No comments: