Sunday, July 8, 2007

Big Brother 8

Oh god I'm excited for this episode- 1 episode in and I'm already hooked. I've said it before and I"ll say it again- best reality show hands down!!

I am a bit disappointed that the Christian woman is HOH- I'd rather she went home. HAHA- he is still talking about his gonorrhea- Joe I love ya but for the love of god stop talking about your STD!! You are making things uncomfortable and you will get voted out!

HAHAH!! Fucking Jen- what a crackpot. Freaking out over her picture- this girl is such a moron...even the dumb blond girl realizes it.

Thank you Jessica for explaining why you cheered for blue- moron. Holy slow motion baywatch boob shots during the butter competition. Ok I'm hoping the gays have angry Queer as Folk sex...agreed...noone wants to be around fighting exes....it is just too awkward.

Ok Joe if you know that you are creating tension then just stop it!! I love you and don't want to see you go! I would love to see Jen nominated- I can't deal with her.

In the spirit of fairness!??! How are things fair- the girl has an alliance...it is obviously not random. Joe is safe!! YAY! Oh yuck Jen is safe...yuck yuck yuck. Ok it'll probably be Amber and Carol- and since I don't really care for either of them that's ok with me. Look at Jessica giggling at Carole getting nominated. Oh god who cares if you are mothers- blah blah blah.

No comments: