Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Big Brother 8

I love how Dick wants to show that he is a good father by talking about taking his kid to a strip club to the Christian lady- haha!!

Wow Joe really does have the biggest nipples- I love how he loves Nick- even with the ugly tattoo. Amber I don't know if I would admit that I'm a nympho on television...that could be embarrassing. Wow Nick this could backfire on you- girls talk! Oh he said boy- I knew I smelled a maybe gaybe vibe- he was totally checking out Joe...I love how he just perked up when he said maybe boy...too funny!!

Oh Jen you are such a liar- you are NOT that hot!! Oh Joe causing the drama- I wish he'd back up a bit...he is going to go home and I want him to stay because he is so funny...she is jenuinely insane- HAHA!! She has the most vacant eyes. Oh my god I totally want shirts made with my name- I do think that is brilliant!!

Look at Joe with his leg over Nick and him with his hand on Joe's leg- he is totally gay!! Someone's an ex football player for a reason...he is going to hook up with a boy!!

Why on earth would you pick Jessica for the host- her voice is ATROCIOUS!! It sounds like she could have been hired by Walt Disney back in the 40s to play a cartoon character- horrid!!

God Kail is a cow- she is so disrespectful with all of the other people's things...she is a cow...i strongly dislike her

Look at Jessica laughing because Carol's was found- god she's awful!

HAHA- I LOVE ERIC!! Oh I love that they are now talking and saying Danielle has an eating disorder...she totally does!

Amber don't get me wrong- I like a thin brow over this horrid thick eyebrow trend but yours have pretty much disappeared- they are horrid

No comments: