Thursday, July 12, 2007

Big Brother 8

Yay Big Brother! Oh Joe is so voting out Amber to spite Dustin...although can't people see that Carole is a cow.

God Jessica cannot mask her hatred of this girl...I'd like to say that she's immature but I would probably be the same.

Oh god Joe stop being so catty!! I need you to stay!!

I'm really enjoying Eric- I think he has a fantastic personality and he is great at talking to the audience- he should be a host!! He is the Rob C of BB!!

My prediction is that Carole will be evicted..it is hard at the stage but I thought that Kail's alliance felt that Carole would hold a grudge and she would try to get back at Kail...was Joe the only one who voted apart from the group!?!? God I hope he didn't isolate himself!

Oh I love Joe's little mod outfit- very cute!!

I would like to see someone like Nick as the head of household....oh god let them want to rub butter off Danielle...please don't boost Jen's ego!!

Oh god Joe is going to freak out about the fact that everyone thinks he would cheat on his significant other. Oh god Jessica would not chear me up....she would drive me nuts!! I knew it- I guess 6 gallons!! I can't believe Jen won- they should all be ashamed!!

No comments: