Sunday, July 15, 2007

Big Brother 8

Oh god Jen is so annoying I can't deal with her....oh god don't nominate Joe!! Don't do it!!

I love that he was so fabulous that he had to be with the women!! Oh god I would not be good at food challenges- I would really suck!! I hate strange foods.

I think that Jessica should be targeted just because I don't want to hear her voice anymore.

Go America's choice- I really like him!!

Why on earth did Jen just go in that room to wake them up and start talking about her hair?!?! Oh god dick don't yell at the head of household?! Don't tell her you are going to make her miserable before she has nominated someone!!

I think that she will nominate Joe and Dick...both of whom I don't mind...

Daniele is negative/!??! This girl is a crackpot- Nick will not like you even if she is evicted...

No comments: