Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Big Brother 8

So the past few nights I haven't been able to get internet reception so I haven't been able to blog as I've been watching my shows. Here are my thoughts on last nights big brother

Amber is getting downright annoying. The incessant crying is too much for me- time to get rid of her! I mean she should have just told Jen off when she was threatening her.

And Jen- who the hell does she think she is. I mean she is just the dumbest thing ever- the vacant look in her eyes is downright scary- this is a girl with absolutely no awareness. And the unitard- not cool.

As for Zach- I hate him. He is the quintessential dumbass high school jock who thinks he is the best. The way he treated Tameka was awful...and the way he talks- I can't handle him.

I loved when Eric was cosying up to Joe and Joe didn't make him stop...that was too funny.

NOOO JOE!! I love him- I think he's fantastic. He is so damn funny- I love his sarcastic comments- like when he overshot the curling and said he didn't know of his brute strength- I need people like him on the show because they amuse me

I do like Dick but he has to go in order to save my Joe- although who am I kidding. Joe is out of there

No comments: