Thursday, July 19, 2007

Big Brother 8

Let me start out by saying I would absolutely love if they did some sort of Pirate Master twist on this episode and they all did some sort of mutiny...that would be fantastic- I cannot stand Jen

I really want Joe to stay- but I do like Dick..he is amusing as well...I hate that the boring people always stay- who the hells cares about Tameka or Kail or Amber?!?

I love that Joe can see that he is screwed- the guy knows what's going on! Jessica is such a cow!! She would vote out her bedmate- I just can't stand her!

Oh I think Dick's arrogance is going to kill him- he is too arrogant and they will vote his ass out. Yay Daniele- I love that she is clueing into what Kail is doing. And now Dick is making things awkward again- I hope this means Joe stays!

Oh Daniele stuck with her father- that is nice to see! Yeah you really can't spell America without Eric...haha

Oh god it looks like Joe will go- this is getting scary!! God I hate Kail's hair- is she 5?! She looks like she needs a giant lollipop

Oh no!! Joe has 5 votes!! NOOOOO!!!! The alliance has split up!! They voted out Joe!! Oh Jessica you are a complete cow!! Well Kail has lost her boys...

Oh this season is now going to suck- he had the best soundbites- no one else is that sarcastic and funny! Boo...

Haha- her name is Jameka- that's how memorable she is!

God Zack is such a complete ass- why is he there?!?! He is ugly and brutish!!

I would love to see Evil win- he would just tell everyone off. Well I'm glad that Zach is gone- I HATE HIM!! Why on earth do so many of these questions revolve around Jen?!!/ She doesn't need the ego boost!

No comments: