Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Big Brother 8

Oh god give him the towel!! I don't want to see naked Zach!!

He has to vandalise her outfits?! I would have rather seen him butcher then with scissors but i guess he didn't have much time

I think evil has to stop always outing everything..he just creates chaos

Oh it's the tea party- god I love this movie!! Alice in Wonderland was always my favorite

Wow Kail was a big threat...she really fought hard...oh god their costumes are so horrid...haha i love the crickets with mike's lame attempt at laughing

Oh god Dick don't do it- don't nominate your daughter's best friend! You will alienate her even more!! Ach!! Such a stupid move

I love that Jen is trying to pretend that she is actually smart...so sad...

Oh I'm so glad that Dick did that- don't alienate your daughter anymore!!

Aurevoir Kail- no more dumbass "christians" for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am so upset at Dick for going power-hungry and letting Kail win so he could put Mike up. That was a silly move and bitching afterwards was even dumber. Yes, you're evil, we get it, but don't shove it down people's throats! Daniele's whining irks me but she's right to bitch him out for being such a Dick.