Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Big Brother's Maybe Gaybe Nick

So any of you who have read my bb8 posts know that I totally expect a queer as folk moment with Joe and Nick this summer. Nick is the ex football player with the big nasty tattoo on his arm. First off- he stared intensely at Joe the first night. Then last night not only did he say "or boy" when he was asked which girl he'd hook up with first, he was cuddling with Joe on the couch before the veto competition. Joe had his arm around him and his legs over Nick's- and Nick's arm and hand were on Joe's legs. I don't know what jocks you know but most aren't comfortable like that with other guys.

Now comes word that on one of the late night feeds- why oh why don't I get showtime?!- Nick was discussing his college days when he experimented with guys...I am so going to get my queer as folk moment!! The whole thing reminds me of Blaine and the jock in Cruel Intentions!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember, when you fat cells flinch, the advertize-up event trailer truck vari, con aggiunta di
qualche pezzetto di pane integrale, a volte patate o broccoli e altre verdure al vapore,
noci fresche, nocciole, mandorle e lupini.


Look at my site ... cellulite reduction nyc