Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Canada's Next Top Model- Finale

Alright my prediction is that Rebecca is going to win- Tia is the wildcard though...she could be the dark horse that wins

I really don't think that Rebecca pulled off the cover girl add- she is NOT the girl next door

Oh I never- MY FAVOURITE GAME EVER!! Toronto beware- I play this game at any given opportunity!

I don't really like Sinead- I don't think that she is a top model at all...I can't see her in the fashion world at all- the rest look more like what we see...well not really Tara...I don't see her either

I think it'll be Rebecca and Tia in the end...oops wrong about Tia...she is so odd looking...well I'm glad I don't have to see her again. Sinead!? Really!? She is too short...and fashion doesn't do cutesy...my Posh would NEVER be her friend- and isn't that what it is all about!

Oh of course it's Rebecca- that wasn't a shock at all!

It's a walk-off bitches...fabulous!! Now I really want Rebecca to win- just for that sound clip!

Victorian is the 19th century you moron- not 18th...IDIOT! hehe...again- just for that I'm totally cheering for Rebecca

Now this is more like it- this totally looks more like a fashion show to me- what they usually do on America's next top model is usualy quite crappy. Rebecca's shoulders are too far forward...Sinead is more of an actress...Rebecca looks nervous...I think that Sinead did better actually...

I'm pretty sure those fireworks are just random and from Canada day- I doubt they had the budget for those!

God I HATE Sinead's clothing...bad...what a horrible blouse! What is up with the lace on the sleeves?!

While Sinead did better in the show I think that Rebecca will win...I mean Sinead is also too short!

I KNEW IT!! Christ I'm good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love rebecca and I am so glad she won. And I agree, all the scenes from CNTM showed them wearing winter coats ... Fireworks are usually set off in the summer ...

I think my exact words when they started playing "I never" was "Oh my god, Shauna loves this game!"

Shauna said...

HAHA!! I do love that game!