Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Canada's Next Top Model

So my prediction at this point is Rebecca- I mean I don't necessarily like her look but she looks like what the fashion industry likes right now.

God Kori is a complete moron- I would kill her in about 2 seconds flat. Tara is a bit too manly- too tall.

Oh Nigel...I heart you! He's so fantastic! I don't know about you but that is exactly what I where when I walk my dog.

Oh Tara is so going home- they are not impressed with her since she is acting like a frigid bitch. Ok I would kill Kori- I would pray fo her to leave!! Tia looks so odd- she is one of the weirdest looking girl ever. Oh she is so Northern Ontario- scared of the weird food.

I really like Jay's lipstick- it looks like the Stila one that I tried on at Sephora.

Seriously- is Rebecca wearing a kerchief for a top!? Did I miss something- is it 2000?

Wow Kori isn't in the bottom 2- god this girl is just too dumb for words. I would like to see Tia go- she is horrid. But Tara does look like a tranny- it'll probably be her. Well that was surprising- I thought they were going to get rid of them both!

No comments: