Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Canada's Next Top Model

I have never heard of this first Canadian Supermodel in my life- I thought it was Linda Evangelista!

I adore Nole with his telescope- too funny! I have to say Rebecca was the best. By far.

Ok Rebecca is supposed to be in fashion- and she is dating a guy who wears pleated pants....not good!! He is not attractive!!

What the hell is wrong with Kori?! Why would she put those pictures under the door? Yeah she's a nice person all right...she is a typical Northern Ontario bitch...once a popular girl always a popular girl....these types of girl were cool in high school because they were pretty, slutty, and dumb as stumps....Kori embodies this

I don't think that Kori is able to look intense with her eyes since there is nothing in there!!

Tara and Kori will be the bottom two and Tara will go home...I think I'll be right here...oh it was Kori...close but no cigar....thank god she left...I thought I would keep cheering on the Northern girl but she embodies all the qualities of people I hate...she can go back to the North now and self tan, marry the hockey player who then works for the mine, and push a stroller while holding a ciggie...

No comments: