Monday, July 2, 2007

Concert for Diana

I am just watching this right now- I taped it yesterday- and I have some random comments

First off, I love Elton John. And I love Your Song. However, I did want to hear Candle in the Wind- that was always one of my favorite songs when I was growing up. Then I remember when he played it at the funeral- and of course I cried. Then my mom went out and got us all the single- and I was obsessed with it. So I did want to hear it.

I loved Nelly Furtado's outfit- usually it's sketch but I loved it. And I loved the hair- it's like Madonna back when she wore the fake pony. I need to try it!! And I LOVED William dancing to maneater and Harry shaking his finger "no" to him to get him to stop- fantastic! He is such a white boy dancer- fantastic!

Fergie's song- meh. But I did love the bracelets.

Ok Take That- where the hell is Robbie Williams- he is the best part of this band!! Side note- they just showed Harry again. Christ he is sexy- he wears clothes so well and just has this amazing stance. Fabulous!

THE FEELING!! THE FEELING!! I LOVE THE FEELING!!!!! FANTASTIC!!! God I love this song!! Look at the little mod boys- fantastic!! Cue Shauna dancing and singing while sitting on her couch.

Rod Stewart- well I never really had anything against him until I was exposed to both Kim and Sean Stewart...and well they are unacceptable. I don't think any parent of theirs should be proud.

Josh Grobin and Sara Brightman- fantastic! I mean she is the original Christine! I also love her dress...although I wish she would project a bit more- she is being overpowered by him.

Lily Allen- I really enjoy her. I had heard the Smile song a while ago and Linz introduced me to her other stuff this weekend. Definitely will be downloading her stuff. However- I hate the hair. I hate the cut of the dress. Once her style comes together she'll be fabulous.

Natasha Bedingfield- love this song! Also love the Hills- come on we all think of that when we hear it! And I love the shift dress.

No comments: