Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


One word people- brilliant. F'in brilliant...I really enjoyed it!! The only bad thing about the whole experience was the pop I drank...the pop that came with my combo was GINORMOUS!! It was like 2 litres of fountain pop- after 2 hours I had to run out!!

One thing I appreciate is that we have the books- for the love of god people read the books! They are so much more fulfilling than the movies only because there is so much more amazing content. But I really enjoyed how they put this movie together- of course tons of stuff was omitted and changes were made...being as anal as I am I noticed. But they put together a fantastic movie- especially for non-readers. Luna was fantastic...I loved how they made the thestrals look....Neville rocks...but let's face it. Imelda Staunton stole that movie...she embodied Dolores Umbridge to a T. She was amazing...god I hated her!!

No comments: