Friday, July 20, 2007

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.my.god. I am so freakin excited about this I don't know what to do!! This is what JK Rowling posted on her website today about the Deathly Hallows:

“Within hours you will know what happens to Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest in their final adventure. All the secrets I have been carrying around for so long will be yours, too, and those who guessed correctly will be vindicated, and those who guessed wrongly will not, I hope, be too disappointed! As for me, I feel a heady mixture of excitement, nerves and relief. ‘Deathly Hallows’ remains my favourite of the series, even after several re-reads; I cannot wait to share it with the readers who have stuck with me through six previous books.”

All right people I am so antsy with excitement it's pretty sad. I am DYING to discuss predictions and thoughts with people tonight- anyone who wants to discuss please call! But I will not be answering my phone tomorrow...I will be reading and reading so as to finish it before everyone else...yes, yes I do have serious issues!

No comments: