Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lilo Arrested


This girl is a trainwreck- her mother must be so proud...

So she is running around LA with her stupid ankle monitoring bracelet trying to show off that she's sober- yet the rumours have been running rampant that she has been doing copious amounts of drugs.

So she goes and gets herself arrested AGAIN this morning at 2am in Santa Monica. She was charged with driving over the legal drinking limit, posession of cocaine and driving on a suspended license. She was released on 25000 bail- and this comes after having just been charged for her previous offense. I'm glad to see that she took rehab seriously...I"m not sure why I heard rumours that she was doing it just for publicity...I'll never believe that...

I hate these dumbass spoiled bitches- off to jail with you!

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hrm. That's all I have to say to that. Hrm.