Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tori and Dean Inn Love

So I was flipping channels the other night and noticed that this was on. And being the reality tv whore that I am I admit it- I tivoed it. So I watched it last night and let me tell you- it was horrid. Cringe worthy. And this is coming from someone who watched so Notorious. This is a girl who is willing to pimp herself out for any reason- she wants fame so badly.

They talk about their sex life- often. She is so hideously disfigured at this point it is scary to look at. I swear that the amount of tanning that she has done has melted and reshapen all of the shit that she has had injected into her face- she is so scary looking. I mean Donna Martin was always scary looking but never at this level. They talk in baby voices to each other- he proudly shows off all of his Tori tattoos. I mean this guy is a gold digger extraordinaire. He wears a shirt saying "I Knocked up Donna Martin"- disturbing.

So she goes on and on about being disinherited and broke and how bad her relationship with her mother is and how she doesn't want the pain anymore...poor little rich girl. So they decide to have a garage sale to make money. She takes him to this warehouse full of her stuff- I'm talking warehouse. It's huge. Really makes me have sympathy for her...

We are then subjected to such vomit inducing elements as the dress that she lost her virginity in that still has a blood stain, her underwear and various whips. Traumatic people.. The only funny thing about the whole episode is Perez Hilton went to the sale and tried her clothes on- quite funny!! But as a whole- sooo bad!!

No comments: