Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Two Coreys


Oh god I am SOOO excited to watch this!! I watched an interview with them about this and it seems so ridiculous that it can be nothing but fabulous. I mean Corey Feldman said that it is all scenarios were scripted so they could have creative control but their reactions would be "genuine". So there would be good storylines. And the house that they are in is a rental in Vancouver- it's not their real house...HAHAH!! It is all pretentious- just like Corey Feldman. And Corey Haim is just so out of it at this point it is sad....especially since I used to LOVE him...LOVED HIM people!! I was never that big of a Corey Feldman girl- that was Julie. But I loved me the Corey Haim...it is all quite tragic!!

And I love that they have a son- but they are keeping him upstairs with the nanny- very "real".

I can't believe you've never been to this house- they admitted that it was a set in Vancouer...and already Corey Haim broke something! God did they ship all of their belongings to this house?! I love the poster of the Burbs!

The saddest thing of all is that Corey Haim seems to feel that he can have a comeback...that he is still relevant to actually have an acting career....I mean even I can see that it is not going to happen- and this comes from someone who used to love him!! I mean I've even watched Blown Away...where they were naked...so traumatic...

I am sure that they hired extras for the Lost Boys anniversary!! OH MY GOD IT"S THE OTHER FROG!! God he has not aged well...I would have NEVER recognized him

Like Joel Schumacher would do a sequel of the movie with these trainwrecks- time to realize that reality tv is the world for you!

What the hell is up with the shit with the collar cut out- nasty!! How on earth can Corey Haim afford a Tiffany vase?!?!

Source

No comments: