Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Winona Forever


Here is Winona Ryder looking AMAZING on the cover of vogue....I can't believe that she is 35!! Jesus I'm getting old! I think she's fabulous- so what if she's a crackpot and doesn't feel guilty about shoplifting (something I do not support by the way and I've always thought was retarded. Is it really worth it?!) Anyways, I have lots of friends who have shoplifted- you know who you are. I still love them. I want her to come back with a vengeance! I mean how can you even compare such dumbasses as Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock to the genius that is Winona. Welcome home Roxy Carmichael anyone?! Beetlejuice, Lucas, Mermaids, the girl is FANTASTIC!!
I can't even tell you how many times I have seen Great Balls of Fire!

Winona Forever

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more i adore her