Thursday, August 16, 2007

Big Brother 8

YAY I"M BACK TO BLOGGING!! YAY!! Ok here is my hope and thought about the episode tonight- I really really hope that America votes for Eric to vote out Dustin (go Mandy May!!). I really really want Dick to stay- Dustin does not amuse me at all.

Jessica is so stupid it amuses me. I really hope all of her faith in Eric is shattered when he votes out Dustin. I have never liked Zach but I like that he is campaigning for him. Ok never mind- why is he voting out Dick now?!!? He makes no sense?!?! Dammit- now Dustin will probably say.

I wonder if Eric and Jessica will hook up? That would be hysterical

JOE!! Oh how I miss you- this show would have been so much better if he was still there.

Please oh please let it be Dustin that goes home! Dick keeps it interesting!!

Side note- Eric is very odd looking- when he talks his one eyebrow always goes up!

Please oh please let Jen and Zach vote out Dustin!! YES!!! Go Zach (never thought I'd say that!) DUSTIN IS LEAVING!! DUSTIN IS LEAVING!! THAT IS AMAZING

Oh my god his reaction is going to be PRICELESS!! Where is the hissy fit?! Oh he didn't say anything?! Nothing?! This is why he had to leave- he had nothing fun to say!

Ok go Dick and Daniele! Time to win HOH! Why are they not paying closer attention- write these things down!

Yay Daniele! Aurevoir Jameka- no more of your scary religious zealot behaviour!

1 comment:

Janice said...

And I thought I was the only one who wanted Dustin out!! Nothing was funnier than when ED woke him up to the sounds of pots vs. spoon in his ear!!