Sunday, August 19, 2007

Big Brother 8

I feel that I have to be master of the obvious here- Amber is a complete and total tool. I mean her vocabulary skills are just pathetic- I worry for her child. It always scares me when a dumbass like her is raising a child...she just doesn't stand a chance...

I think she should definitely nominate Jameka and Amber- they are the only two that she has no control over at this point. Don't worry about the others just yet.

Good job! They are the best choices- if one of them wins the veto then put Jen up.

Well I take that back about Amber- I'm quite concerned now...I didn't realize that she was so powerful. God speaks directly to her- I mean first Moses, then Jesus, then Mohammed- now this. Amber is the new prophet. God told her that she will win the power of veto. That is powerful.

No comments: