Thursday, August 23, 2007

Big Brother 8

God I hope for Daniele and Dick's sake that Jen is evicted...I don't see how it won't be her since everyone hates her...

I think that Jen might be certifiably insane...she's such a crackpot.

Oh my god she is destroying his personal property- that can't be allowed!! That is complete craziness...at least he didn't destroy her property like she did. I mean I don't endorse smoking in anyway but you can't destroy things that people paid for. Ok why isn't she getting punished for eating...

Ok Jen cannot be allowed to hit another player! That is ridiculous!! If she was a man hitting a woman like that her ass would be gone!

Ok Nick's hair is looking MUCH better! I am dying to know what her real "boyfriend" thinks of all of this! Amber- I know they're going to love me...what a tool!

Oh god I LOVE Daniele's shirt- it is fantastic!!!

Thank god Jen is god..how the hell is she compelling?!?!?/ There is nothing compelling about her- she's a fucking idiot.. There is nothing moving in her brain...aurevoir...she is one character that I hope to never ever hear from again.
How the hell can you possibly teach people?!? The blind leading the blind..

I absolutely love these goodbye messages- everyone is trying to suck up because they want her vote!! Too funny!

Oh no Jessica!!! She will get rid of Daniele!! Dick what the hell- that was the easiest question of them all!!!

No comments: