Sunday, August 26, 2007

Big Brother 8

So Jessica is HOH- I hope to god she doesn't put up Dick and Daniele- but I'm pretty sure she will...

I really have to go to Vegas soon and befriend Amber. I mean she has this power with god that hasn't been seen in years...I must befriend her!! Then maybe I can finally get that Barbie dreamcar that I've always wanted!!

Oh no I think Daniele is sabotaging her game- I mean the poor girl obviously has issue as can be seen by her eating issues and her inability to deal with anything...but she has to learn how to communicate. I think she is going to get her dad evicted..and he is her biggest ally.

Oh my god I LOVE that Amber thinks that she could be a model- this is hysterical. She thinks she's hot enough...this is the funniest thing ever...I can hardly breathe. Kids- this is what meth does to you. It makes you completely 100% delusional.

Oh I'm so glad that it is Amber and Zach- good choices!! I mean Amber should go to start up her modelling career if nothing else

No comments: