Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Hills

Alright people until I suck it up and pay for internet I will make little posts here and there- and I could not help but stay late after work and post about the Hills premiere last night.

First a quick backstory- the day that MTV first came to Canada was one of the greatest days ever. There television programming has brought me endless hours of entertainment. My first favourite though was Laguna- god I loved Laguna. The show was genius...and I was ALWAYS on team LC. Never team Kristin- she was an overrated manly biatch.

So when my LC got her new show The Hills I was ridiculously excited. I had to get used to the new name and all but I still loved Lauren. I especially loved when she dumped that douche Jason finally....although missing her summer in Paris is still a disappointment for me...would have been great tv.

Anyways, the best thing about MTV programming is the soundtrack- they play the BEST music on their shows. And last night was no exception. From The Feeling to Amy Winehouse to my fave Lily Allen (I might have been unpacking and dancing while watching) it is just fantastic. And Lauren has grown into quite the fashionista. The show is quickly becoming my most favorite show for fashion- they are all sooo well dressed!

So first comment- I LOVED how the season started AFTER Heidi got her implants and nose job. The nose kind of freaked me out- I thought she was a really pretty girl before and I don't know why she had to go get it thinned.

Spencer is such a douche- him and Brody Jenner need to be on your boat Linz!! He is just so awful- and Heidi is just such a stupid thing that she lets him control everything...he's her weird Svengali even though he's completely worthless...at least Sonny Bono made Cher an icon as her Svengali- I don't think that Spencer will do the same. I would have MURDERED him if I came home and there was graffiti all over my house...he's such a douche. And that ring- I heard on the aftershow mention of a Claire's special and I whole heartedly agree. Where the hell was the box!? WHat kind of weird pon shop was that place!?!?

And Audrina- so stupid and simple- but I love that she sticks by my girl LC. Her boygfriend is ridiculously skeezy and slimmy and gross and looks like he smells but at least she's happy.

And Whitney- do NOT hook up with Brody Jenner. While again you fit perfectly into the dumbass girl mold on this show you deserve better than that douche!

And LC...you were looking fab! Loved the clothes- they were fabulous!! I'm just very worried about all those scenes with you and Jason...stay AWAY from Jason!! He is King of the douches!! Go and steal back Stephen from that ridiculous Hayden Panettiere- I hate her and would love to see Stephen on this show so it's a total win win for me!! hehe

I'm so excited that LO is back! LO and LC forever!!

PS. I was missing you Mandy May- I knew you would be just as excited as me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't watch The Hills, but I'm glad you finally posted again and pushed down that pic of Dharma!

Anonymous said...

Watching any reality tv show makes me miss you Shauna :O( Especially The Hills.
I still remember the day that MTV came to Canada. It was a wonderful day for you and I.
LO and LC FOREVER!!!!
SM and MM Forever!