Monday, August 27, 2007

The Hills

So I read today that Spencer is planning to break up with Heidi because surprise surprise- he's just been using her for publicity. Also- heard the budget ring is just a promise ring. These two are just media whores...plain and simple. But as long as I get to watch them embarass themselves on the Hills week after week I'm happy!

Brody is such a tool...first there's the wrist tattoo with his initial. Just in case he forgets his name he can look at his wrist. Then the fact that he called him and his friends the hommies- I love when he turns black.

Yay Lo! When is going to get in the credits/?!

Oh bit of info- I just found out today that Dan (host of aftershow) is the son of Eugene Levy!

What an angel- what a retard. Oh god Spencer you are such a tool- that is not how you act in front of parents.

Oh poor Audrina....she's so simple...she doesn't need Justin Bobby. Homeboy wore combat boots to the beach- hehe!!

Best Show!! God I love this show!

No comments: