Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ODE TO ME!!!!

Happy Birthday to me
This is my day-ay
On this day for me
Gonna love me in everyway
This is my day
My day-ay-ay
Happy Birthday
To me, to me, to me, to me, to MEEEE!!

Yay it's my birthday! I am trying to remain positive because I am on the brink of going into the depths of despair since it is the last year of my 20s! ACH!! Simmie is making it better though because she is taking me to the Beyonce and Robin Thicke concert...HAHA!! Don't worry people- I haven't went over to the dark side and started listening to their music- it's a free ticket though and something different to do for my bday. Plus I am bootilicious so it's appropriate.

BRING ON THE BOOTYSHAKING!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Because you're so special in every way...Happy Birthday to you~!
To you, to you, to you, to you, to you, to y-hoo-oooo-oooo-ooooooooo!
Happy 29th Shauna!