Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Two Coreys


God this show just rocks my world. ROCKS.MY.WORLD.!!!!!!

The first episode tonight had Corey Haim wanting to propose to his girlfriend...and showed his fantastic math skills. I'm telling you- if you really want to sell the "Just Say No" message to your children just get them to watch this show. It will hit home.

The second episode is the one that I am currently watching and I am just jumping out of my seat right now I'm so excited. Corey Feldman will be performing with his "Truth Movement". Now people this is very important- he does not just go on stage with his band- he puts on a SHOW. He has people and it is a HUGE production- hehe. He has a manager that retired from working with Michael Jackson and will now ONLY work with Corey Feldman. He has his own light guy and a smoke machine guy. He also said he requires silly string for the performance. I think this is going to be genius...why oh why don't I live in Vancouver?!? I might have been able to go see this!!

Oh my god this looks like the concert ever. He comes onstage while the smoke machine is going off...and he's dressed like Michael Jackson with this weird large black hat. He starts doing MJ dance moves in a very budget way and is completely tone deaf. Then he plays the harmonica and again- no rhythm. Then come the bikini clad women to "help him get changed". Oh god so classic!! What a musician!

No comments: