Sunday, August 19, 2007

Worst Screen Couples of All Time


A recent poll determined the worst movie couples of all time. While I agree with most- I really would like the two hours back that I spent watching Eyes Wide Shut. However, I take issue with number 10- Kate and Leo ROCKED in Titanic! Good lord I loved them in that movie!

1. Natalie Portman & Hayden Christensen - Stars Wars: Episode II
2. Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck - Gigli
3. Keira Knightley & Orlando Bloom - Pirates of the Caribbean
4. Madonna & Adriano Giannini - Swept Away
5. Catherine Zeta-Jones & Sean Connery - Entrapment
6. Andie MacDowell & Hugh Grant - Four Weddings and a Funeral
7. Kate Bekinsale & Ben Affleck - Pearl Harbor
8. Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise - Eyes Wide Shut
9. Jake Gyllenhaal & Heath Ledger - Brokeback Mountain
10. Kate Winslet & Leonardo DiCaprio - Titanic

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah, it's missing Richard Gere and Winona Ryder in that horrid Autumn in New York. Shudder.