Wednesday, September 26, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Please please please let this be the makeover show- that's always my favorite one!

I love that Jay Manual's shirt is so tight that I can see his nipples- hehe! Oh I love the floors- I love the look of polished concrete! God lord why is there so much Jaslene in this house?! Yuck

Yay no smoking campaign- you go America's Next Top Model!! Oh Tyra you are such a role model!

Mila is not pretty- her face is too round and I hate the perkiness....I am starting not to like this photo shoot- they are laughing and making fun of how cancer patients look...I'm not a fan of that...

Oh yay I just changed the channel to Dancing with the Stars and Dolly Parton was on!! I LOVE her!! I think she is completely fabulous- she just doesn't give a rats ass and I love that! I still REALLY want to go to Dollywood- who's in?!

Back to ANTM- wow I can't believe how much Bianca and Lisa are fighting- at the first photo shoot!! Wow Miss J actually has normal hair!!

Oh I love that they are at the Nave- I'e been meaning to go there to stock up- now they will give me ideas!!

Wow- Kimberly is an idiot...I love how she thinks people will cling to her. I love that Tyra called her a hoochy! Salecia does have the best outfit- I want that dress!!

I just flipped to Dancing with the Stars- Marie Osmond is freaking me out- she is way more frozen than Nicole Kidman!

Back to ANTM- Ok I'm usually good at predicting who goes home- but it's hard in the first episode. No smoking cycle- you go Tyra!! I think it'll be Ebony

Next week had better be the makeover show!! Janet looks old- she has way too many lines for someone her age.

Oh I'm glad Mila is in the bottom too- she is damn annoying. I LOVE Ebony's necklace- I need it! I agree completely- Ebony does have more potential!!

Dancing with the Stars- of course Josie was kicked off- they even panned to her yesterday when they said who would be kicked off. Not surprising.

No comments: