Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bachelor Breakup


So during my 2 weeks with no internet there was a huge reality tv breakup- Andy and Tessa called off their engagement. They claim to still be together but let's be real- there is no way a relationship will survive when it goes backwards. I give it a few weeks before they announce that it is all over.

As for why they called it off- I've been doing a bit of research at the request of Miss Patti. I guess they went to see a therapist who told them they should call it off and take it slow while they get to know each other. I mean that does make sense-would you want to marry someone after only a few alone dates? Also, Tessa decided not to relocate to Hawaii. I guess he only has a year left in Hawaii and may be transfered elsewhere.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OH, that makes me so sad. I liked them together!