Sunday, September 9, 2007

Big Brother 8

Oh I'm so nervous watching this HOH- I just know that Zach is going to win- when obviously I want Daniele to win!! I just know he will put up Dick and Daniele. Yay Daniele has tied him! Ach- Daniele you have to get this last question!! Go Daniele! Dammit!! Oh god- I can't believe Zach just won! oh god!

Oh god Zach is delusional- he thinks he's the best player...yuck...ok now Daniele and Zach are going to break up. I hate him- my hatred of him from the beginning is coming back in full force.

Oh god he is going to nominate Dick and Daniele...I truly don't think that Zach can win against any of them.

Zach you are such an arrogant asshole- you can't give speeches like that and expect their votes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright time to start responding to your posts again...I think it was genius for him to nominate the Donatos, because without that they would be the final two...this way people get to choose between pure evil/great playing and not-so-evil/mediocre playing... I still vote for Evil Dick to win

Shauna said...

I'm with you! If one of them win the POV they are the final two- guaranteed. I mean the one will evict Jameka. It's genius- I'm so nervous for tonight!!