Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Big Brother 8

Oh I'm nervous people- NERVOUS!! I love Dick and Daniele- I want them to stay in the house- I do not want Zach and Jameka to win- they were both terrible and boring players.

Oh god I was hoping that I would never have to see Jen again- yuck. I love that the press cannot interview any evicted houseguests because of all of Amber's racist comments.

Oh for the love of god I know that Zach will win just to upset me- but I really want the Donado's to win- I mean I've watched this show all summer- I deserve this! hehe

I love that Zach decided to become Christian in order to get Jameka's vote- what a freak.

I am a nervous wreck- please Danielle you have to win! I'm scared it'll be Zach...Oh god Danielle time to step it up!! Oh no dick pretty much had it...

YAY DANIELE!! I mean I don't care what anyone says- Daniele is a fantastic competitor- and Dick is a master strategist! Oh god Zach is unbearable...I can't believe that he actually thinks he's intelligent...

Goodbye Jameka- won't miss you one bit. I need a break from your insanity. To be honest I don't really care to ever see any of the evicted houseguests ever again- the only one I liked was Joe.

Oh dammit I forgot how this worked. I was hoping that Zach couldn't compete.

No comments: