Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Big Brother 8

Hi Janelle!! I see you in the audience!!

I love the Donatos- I think they're fantastic. I'm pretty sure that Danielle will win...there won't be much suspense. Also- I don't think that the America's player reveal will be that big of a deal. The only thing that I would love is if they told Amber how much she is hated...and that she won't in fact win America's Next Top Model.

I wonder if Danielle's boyfriend will actually show up to the finally?!

I actually think Dick deserves the money- I mean he was sooo hated and yet made it to the end.

Wow Julie is wearing quite the shimmery powder- her face is just glimmering!!

These people are all such idiots- they would have voted for Zach over the Donatos?!?! Can they not acknowledge that they were better players?! And how were they not honest- they didn't lie til the end. SHUT UP JEN!! You are such a lowlife- what the hell did Daniele do to you?!

Oh Amber- what does it matter what she did to her boyfriend?!! Exactly- it is no ones business- why does it matter. You go Daniele! Tell that idiot!! I love that Dick is still honest and not sucking up to people. He's right- those people don't deserve to be there. Zach's grin still creeps me out. God this jury is just all full of bitter queens.

Oh god Dustin do up your shirt!! I love that people booed Jen. Man they are all wearing the body shimmer!!

Jen you are the c word- I very rarely feel that I need to use that word but I can't stand that idiot!! Jessica is an idiot- I can't believe that fans liked her!!

Oh god who let Howie in the building?!?!

Oh I love Joe's hair- it's so Goldilocks!! So cute!!

Gd Eric is fidgeting bigtime right now with the reveal...Eric looks like he's going to puke during the reveal

I actually think Dick might get this...Dustin voted for Dick- interesting...Dick won!?!! I can't believe it- I thought Daniele had this in the bag!!

No comments: