Monday, September 24, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Go Kelly Taylor!! Go Kelly Go!!

Who the hell are these people??!! I haven't heard of half of these people- and I pride myself on my knowledge of minor celebrities and obscure facts!!

Go Wayne Newton!!

Wow Drew Lachey is wearing more makeup and orange foundation than I did in West Side Story!!

Side note- I'm sick but drinking caffeine to stay up to watch the Bachelor- I'm very dedicated!

Go Jennie!! Cheetah Girls??!??! What the hell is that??!!? Oh it's a spice!! Dr. Quinn...never heard of the boxer...never heard of the driver....male model?!!? never heard of you....Go Wayne Newton! Seriously- I want to go see Wayne Newton in Vegas when we go- he's a legend!!

Oh god I missed Edyta's clothes- they kill me every time- that girl would rather be a stripper I think - she is never clothed!! Cheryl- I'm liking the longer hair

GO KELLY!! I am so glad that it is her and not Tori Spelling! I think she was good! I missed the comments because I was complaining to my mom (I'm a very whinny sick girl)

Ok Josie Maran- I do know her. I remember her as a model- plus she used to date David Blaine- yuck. Bad footwork- I agree

Still don't know who this Cheetah Girl is- definitely doesn't hae the body of a dancer...haven't you watched previous seasons?!!? It's supposed to be textbook!! Hun, tummy cutout is not a good look...

Next side note- I am NOT allowing myself to be sick during premiere week- it is too important! The saying is feed a cold right? Bring on the gelato!!

Marie Osmond- yuck. I love that she has the long bangs- to hide the plastic surgery marks!! Haha- i Love that they are staging a musical session- like she's still a relevant recording artist. Boring...slow..bad music...next.

Mel B- first off- book a Toronto date already!! I want my tickets! Oh please let Victoria show up in the audience!! I just rewatched her coming to America special at Linz's last weekend- genius people! It truly is timeless!! I hope that Mel B starts looking like a girl again soon- she has been quite tranny since Eddie Murphy...he really has that effect on people... she's good- it's all the years of being inspired by Posh's genius and talent...Wow her partner is clothed...and looking hot I have to say! I much prefer this to the exposed chest hair- I've always loved me a man in a black turtleneck!

Dr Quinn. Boring. I don't really care enough to comment- I mean all she can do to please me is have Chad Allen in the audience cheering her on.

Go Jennie!! I think that Josie will be the first girl to go- I mean she doesn't have the "fanbase" of the others.

No comments: