Sunday, September 16, 2007

Emmy Red Carpet

Ok this is complicated and annoying- I have to watch the red carpet on my comp since I don't have cable (ACH) so I'm going back and forth right now.

First comment- Hayden Panettiere you're an idiot! Trying to pass off your orange complexion as your natural glow since you're italian- mmm....I don't know anyone who is naturally orange!!

Next- Kate Walsh what the hell did you do to your hair/?!?! And the eye makeup makes you look stoned!

Eva Longoria is overrated- plain who needs a lot of makeup

The ceremony is in the round!?!? That's ridiculous- what a stupid stunt move. I also heard there will be singing- why?! It's about tv!!

What the hell is up with Jaime Pressley's hair/!?!? It looks like what Barbara Walters would do!! And the dress- I wouldn't believe that she had a good body in that mumu!!

Oh god Rebecca Romijn fire your makeup artist! you look HORRIBLE!! THe nude lip does NOT look good on you!!

Debra Messing is copying my hair from last night!! Same cut, same colour!

Portia de Rossi you know how to dress- LOVE the dress!!

What the hell is Al Gore doing there?!?! I mean I support him- but what the hell is interactive tv?!

Ok just some random thoughts about the emmy's- I didn't live blog because Kaarina was here.

I LOVED when Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert got up to present Best Actor and then decided to give it to Steve Carell when Ricky Gervais wasn't there...and then when Steve Carell ran onstage with them it was PRICELESS!

What a god awful emmy broadcast. The poor cast of Ugly Betty and tons of stars had to look at people's asses all night- if you were going to have it in the round why didn't you put the mike in different places and move around the stage?!!? What a retard idea. Then to have all those stupid musical intervals- pointless!! The Jersey Boys was painful- how does a group of falsetto singers represent the mafia?!?!? Idiots. And I HATE Tony Bennett- people he's tone deaf. TONE DEAF!! I didn't need to hear his stupid song with Christina Aguilera (Just admit you're pregnant!!) and then him winning all those awards and having to listen to his music- painful

While I love 30 rock and think it's pretty funny (Vote for Osama!) I don't think it was deserving of Best Comedy- it was not as consistent as The Office or even Ugly Betty.

Sally Field- you would think by this point you would know how to do an acceptance speech- to war!

James Spader- marry Kaarina- she loves you

Jaime Pressly- congrats! Totally deserving- Joy is such a fantastic character

To Battlestar Galactica- you were robbed!! Robbed!! As was the Scrubs musical!!

Kanye West- go away. Shoo!

Why on earth did Ray Romano come out and do stand up?! So pointless! Pointless!

Portia de Rossi- best dressed. Vanessa Williams- worst. I love you Wilhemina but mint green feathers...seriously...as Kaarina said- you might as well be Bjork!!

Katherine Heigl?! Really?! Seriously?! Am I the only one who watched Grey's last year!?!? Side note- did you notice that the ENTIRE cast was there except for Ellen Pompeo...the show was nominated for Best Drama and the star doesn't show up...good form...they always said she was a jealous bitch...

Helen Mirren rocks. Always.

No comments: