Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gossip Girl

So I'm watching this new show- and the main reason I'm blogging is to proclaim my love of Kristen Bell- hearing her voice overs on another show with no Logan or Veronica is a bit odd...but I love her voice!!

That bedroom looks like the one from Cruel Intentions...I have got to see that again!!

Side note- I have cable!! And my picture is clear and beautiful- it has been neither since I got here!!

Back to the show! I just realized where I know Blair- she was the girl who had Samantha plan her Bar Mitzvah on Sex and the City

My god that is the absolute perfect red lipstick- it always bleeds on me...I wish I could do that!!

First episode and we get a sex scene- on a bar no less...sweet!

Is it just me or does every single guy on this show look alike?!?! They are all brunette and have huge lips and cutting cheekbones

Oh look the parents know each other...they must have had an affair...they are going to hook up...as our the kids!!

You'll never be as beautiful and thin- true that...oh high school...so many wasted years feeling bad about myself when I was sooo skinny...

Wow the music on this show is very new- I didn't think this Timbaland song was very old

Oh god- is the 14 year old getting raped by the creepy guy with the scarf?!!? Side note- what rich guy is named Chuck?!

Actually- what is it with the guys on this show and their long scarves/!? Are they trying to start a trend?!

How the hell did she have time to text in the middle of being molested?!? I don't get it?! Oh he's going to go through the skylight!! Oh never mind- that would have made it nice and dramatic

Well it's a teen drama with lots of sex- yes, yes I think I will watch this show!!

No comments: