Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

First off- why am I about to watch this?! Why can't I stay away?!? Hopefully it proves me wrong and goes back to the genius of seasons 1 and 2 and Abby Morgan on the pole.

Someone get Alex a razor stat!!! That is unacceptable!! Like they would give George to Meredith- that is ridiculous.

People- I see the shark jumping...they are going to save the deer?!? Seriously? if you are just taking the deer home to eat why don't you slit it's throat to put it out of it's misery?! Retarded

Oh a bit of Lily Allen- excellent!! Linz- I'm thinking of you during this song!

Why are they being so horrible to Callie?! I hate them all. I'm not even fully watching- I keep turning to ER to see what's happening with Neela.

I am not charmed by the child. What would make it interesting is if the kids hugged him and it killed him. Oh it's not happening.

All alone in the forest- this is the dumbest monologue ever. Where are you- he's with his wife bitch. Step back.

The 10 year old didn't know he was eating meat- sir- you have an idiot son. This whole Izzy storyline is embarassing. And now the dear is fine...who cares about the blood loss. Retarded

Wow after a year they are finally using McSteamy and developing the character. Interesting.

Well this helps my Thursday night dilemna- this will officially become my during commercials show.

What the hell- why is George at Izzy's??!!?? WHAT!?!?!?! WHAT??!?!? This is how they ended it/!? He is MARRIED!! Retarded

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No it was really really horrible, wasn't it? Seriously. Soooo many things wrong with the writing it's insane. Almost bordering on how bad the Meredith dead for 2 hours writing was.